We love Lake Geneva Winterfest – where else can you find a National Snow Sculpting Contest, special magic shows, a cocoa crawl, a chili cookoff, and more all in one community? You can find all of the information about the event on the VISIT Lake Geneva website by clicking here, or check out a few of our favorite things below!
Join us on Thursday, February 1st for an evening of music, comedy, and magic at the Riviera Ballroom! With food and drinks by Lake Geneva Country Meats and Stinebrink’s Piggly Wiggly, you’ll be well fed as you enjoy some of the best entertainment in the area. This event starts at 6:00 PM, and tickets are $20 for adults, or $10 for kids 18 or under. Purchase them ahead of time by clicking here.
LGCM Snow Pig
Just like Frosty, our Snow Pig returns every year! This year’s Snow Pig will be sculpted on Thursday. You can take a picture with the Snow Pig and upload it to Twitter, Instagram, or our special online portal with #LGSnowPig, and you’ll be entered to win a LGCM Gift Certificate! Stay tuned for updates.
Lake Geneva Cocoa Crawl
The Cocoa Crawl is a family-friendly event taking place as a compliment to the many Winterfest activities happening in the area from January 27th – February 4th. This event is free and will take place downtown Lake Geneva.
You can check in at the Geneva Theater to pick up a map and list of participating businesses. From there, feel free to visit as many businesses as you would like and come back to the Geneva Theater to vote on your favorite.
Lake Geneva Chili Cookoff
Do you have a great chili recipe, love to eat chili or are you just looking for a fun winter event? Come to the Third Annual Lake Geneva Chili Cookoff presented by Lake Geneva Country Meats and Hawk’s View Golf Course on February 3rd, 2018! Hosted at Hawk’s View Golf Course, this event is just $10 to attend, kids under 10 are free, and a family of 4 gets in for $25! After 1 PM, tickets are just $5 for entertainment, sledding, s’mores, and hot chocolate. Tickets to attend are sold at the door when you arrive. Check out what we have planned:
- Enjoy a Bloody Mary Bar starting at 10:00 AM.
- Sample the chili starting at 11:30 AM until we’re out!
- Vote for your favorite chili for the People’s Choice award winner! Voting ends at 1:00 PM when we announce the winners!
- Enjoy live music from Un-Hich’d from 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
- Beer sampling by Pat McIntosh, owner of Geneva Lake Brewing!
- Wine sampling too!
- Food specials.
- Get the kids a cup of hot cocoa from the hot cocoa bar and make s’mores by the fire.
- Bring a sled to go sledding on Hawk’s View’s big hill! Weather permitting, of course.
- Take part in fun kid’s activities like face painting, bean bag toss, mini golf and more.
We’ll see you at the Cookoff!
Thanks for your interest in Lake Geneva Winterfest! There’s so much more going on, we can’t possibly talk about each event, so to get all the details be sure to visit the official Lake Geneva Winterfest page!