Who doesn't love delicious, fall off the rib Baby Back Ribs? Use our BBQ Sauce and this easy to follow recipe to grill your own Baby Back Ribs to perfection!
- 2 slabs LGCM Pork Baby (Loin) Back Ribs
- 2 cups LGCM BBQ Sauce
- LGCM Pork Barbecue Spice
- Woodchips for smoking (optional)
Recipe Yield4 - 1/2 Slabs of Ribs
- Cut the ribs in half for easy grilling. You can leave whole if desired.
- Cover ribs with Pork BBQ Spice and rub the spice into the meat.
- Preheat grill to a medium heat on one side. If desired, add a packet of presoaked woodchips (we recommend cherry) to the heated side of the grill. Leave the other side of the grill off.
- Add the ribs to the side of the grill that is off to allow for indirect cooking.
- Let the ribs cook for about 3 hours or until the meat starts to pull away from the bone.
- After the ribs are almost done, baste the ribs with BBQ Sauce 10 minutes and 5 minutes before you remove them from the grill.
- 5 minutes after the last basting, remove from the grill, let cool and enjoy!