top butt recipes
There are so many ways you can prepare a Top Butt steak. Check out some of our favorite recipe ideas for this versatile steak:
- Beef and Potato Kabobs – the Beef Council shares a trick to get perfectly grilled potatoes in this recipe, and we love it!
- Beef Stir-Fry with Couscous – this recipe shakes up the typical Asian-flavors of stir fry, and takes the recipe to Mediterranean inspired flavors. Ready in under 30 minutes.
- Bourbon Glazed Steak Bites – a coating of a bourbon whiskey based sauce makes these bites of steak sweet, sticky, and absolutely delicious!
- Citrus Ginger Teriyaki Steak – this marinade has a lot going on – sweet, spicy, and tangy flavors all combine for a lovely meal.
- Citrus Marinated Beef Top Butt & Fruit Kabobs – we don’t know where you stand on grilled fruit, but we love it! Use some of summer’s best harvest, and make these sweet and savory kabobs tonight.
- Lemon-Pepper Beef Steak Salad – you’ll never want to have chicken on your salad again after you make this salad!
- Top Butt Steak Marinated in Red Wine – a quick toss in some red wine adds flavor to this steak. Slice and serve a crowd.
- Spicy Portuguese Beef Kabobs – explore the flavors of Portugal with these easy to make spicy marinade.
- Steakhouse Top Butt Steak – the easiest way to feed a crowd is a platter full of Top Butt steak, potatoes, and asparagus!
Keep reading to see what brats we’ll be making special for you this weekend!