pork chop recipes
There are so many different ways you can make a pork chop. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Beer & Bacon BBQ Pork Chops – this BBQ marinade is super delicious, and who can resist a bacon wrapped pork chop?
- Grilled Pork Chops – fire up the grill to get a great sear on your chops. Here are steps to perfectly grilled chops.
- One Pan Pork Chops & Vegetables – this recipe makes a complete dinner for four in just a few easy steps. Check it out!
- Reverse Seared Pork Chops – for the juiciest chops, try this recipe. Bake THEN sear your chops for great flavor.
- Sheet Pan Pork Chops and Pears – a quick Asian marinade ties together the pears and pork chops for a delicious dinner.
- Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chops – this comfort food uses just 3 ingredients to make in your slow cooker. So easy!
Keep reading for more information on this week’s special items, and we’ll see you soon at Lake Geneva Country Meats!