Chow down at the Library – just make sure you don’t chew too loudly 😉
During the Lake Geneva Maker’s Fest, you’ll be able to sample foods made by some of the Lake Geneva area’s favorite food producers. During this brand new event hosted at the Lake Geneva Public Library, local food producers will be offering free demonstrations of food preparation and production techniques.
If you’re hungry, purchase a sampling wristband, and try samples from our participating local food producers! Proceeds from your wristband will benefit the Lake Geneva Food Pantry. You can explore all the nooks and crannies of the library as you meet and sample with these participating makers:
• Hill Valley Dairy LLC – delicious cheese.
• Lake Geneva Country Meats – award winning meats.
• Simple Bakery & Market – artisan bread and pastry.
• The Farmstead – fresh, locally grown produce.
• Sunshine In a Jar – local, smal batch preserves.
• Skorthy Skordalia – traditional Greek almond spread.
• Indulgence Chocolatiers – hand crafted chocolates.
• More to be announced soon!
Hit “interested” and invite your friends to join you at this unique & fun event. We hope this event whets your appetite for dinner, because it’s part of Lake Geneva Restaurant Week. During Lake Geneva Restaurant Week, more than 20 Lake Geneva area restaurants will be offering great deals on delicious dinners.
See you at Maker’s Fest!