30 Minute Meals is a series from LGCM dedicated to helping you get a delicious dinner on the tables quickly!
What’s the Meal?
This installment of 30 Minute Meals is Italian Sausage Pizza! Everybody loves pizza and it’s great fun to make at home with the kids or your friends. With our ready to bake ultra thin pizza crusts, making pizza at home becomes super quick and easy. We’re topping this pizza with Italian Sausage and Mozzarella Cheese, but you can add other ingredients like fresh vegetables as you would like!
What’s My Shopping List?
- 1 lb. LGCM Bulk Italian Sausage, defrosted
- 1 package Golden Home Pizza Crusts
- 2 Pastorelli Pizza Sauce Cans
- 24 slices of Mozzarella Cheese (substitute shredded cheese if desired)
How do I Make the Meal?
- Put the Italian sausage in a large non-stick skillet and cook over high heat, breaking into medium size crumbles. Cook until browned, about 10 minutes. Drain fat and set aside.
- While the Italian sausage is cooking, lay out the three pizza crusts and spread an even, thin layer of sauce over each crust. Top with cooked Italian sausage crumbles and slices of Mozzarella. Feel free to add other toppings – we used red peppers in the pizza above!
- Put the pizzas into an oven preheated to 425°F and bake for 8-12 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the crust reaches your desired level of crispiness!
- Let sit for 2 minutes, slice and enjoy!
Where Can I Find Detailed Cooking Instructions?
We have several different delicious pizza recipes available on our site. Check these out:
- BBQ Bourbon Chicken Pizza
- Grilled Basil Pesto Italian Pizza (the pizzas are great on the grill!)
- Italian Sausage Pizza
Thanks for reading 30 Minute Dinners, our series dedicated to helping you get a delicious dinner on the tables quickly. We hope you enjoyed this installment – subscribe to our email list or keep checking our blog to get more great content from LGCM!