Everybody loves grilled BBQ Baby Back Ribs but when it's cold outside, it's not always possible to fire up the grill. Here's an easy way to make them in a crockpot. This recipe is slightly sweet, slightly smoky, and has a bit of spice. Cutting the ribs into 2 rib portions makes it a great dish to serve at your Football Party!
- 2 Racks LGCM Baby Back Ribs
- LGCM Pork Seasoning
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Bottle Spotted Cow
- 2 Cups LGCM BBQ Sauce
Recipe YieldServes approx. 4 people
- Cut the pork baby back ribs into chunks between every 3 bones. Season generously with Pork Seasoning & Brown Sugar.
- Pour beer & water into the bottom of the slow cooker add baby back ribs bone side down & cook for 5-6 hours on high.
- The meat will start to pull away from the bone once its cooked fully. Once fully cooked, remove ribs from crockpot & place on a sheet pan.
- Cover the ribs in BBQ Sauce, place on the sheet pan, and cook under a broiler, until the sauce glazes. Remove and enjoy!
If you prefer a dry rub style of seasoning on your ribs, check out our Slow Cooker Dry Rub Baby Back Rib Recipe!