Pork Chops are a lean, protein rich dinner that, when prepared correctly, are juicy and flavor packed. We love to grill out in the summer, and this easy to follow recipe and video show you how to make a Perfect Pork Chop! Watch Heather show you how to grill them to perfection with our special guest, Philip from Underground Lake Geneva.
- 4 – 1″ Thick Pork Chops (Thick Pork Chops retain moisture better on the grill)
- 2 tbsp. Sea Salt
- 3 tbsp. LGCM Custom Pork Seasoning
Recipe Yield4 Pork Chops
- BRINE – Submerge your Pork Chops in a bowl of water. Sprinkle in salt. Refrigerate & let brine for 1 hour. Remove and pat dry.
- SEASON – Coat the Pork Chops with Pork Barbeque Spice. Rub the spice into the Chops. Use more if you like spicer chops!
- GRILL – Heat your grill to a medium heat. Using an indiret heat, grill your chops 4-6 minutes per side, or until done, flipping once. Remove from heat and enjoy!