Please note, we are no longer accepting wild game from the 2016-2017 season. We will begin accepting carcasses and trimmings again at the start of the 2017-2018 season in late September 2017. Thank you.
Congratulations on bagging your deer! Lake Geneva Country Meats is happy to offer deer processing and sausage making services for hunters. Bring your whole carcass or venison trimmings to Lake Geneva Country Meats and our trained staff will process your deer using the same high-quality equipment and seasonings we use for our normal products. Here’s what you’ll get when you get your deer processed at LGCM:
Perfectly Trimmed Meat
- It is freshly trimmed and kept at refrigeration temperatures for fewer than 3 days <or>
- It was frozen immediately after trimming and kept frozen.
- It is clean and free of debris.
- It is brought in clear plastic bags – not a non-food container or a plastic garbage bag.
- You have a proper registration tag.
The Ability to Process Almost Anything!
- Wild Boar
For options with these animals and to see if we can process your animal, please call us at 262-248-3339, option 4 to find out more information.
For complete information, please view this letter. If you hunted other wild game, such as elk, bear, pheasant or turkey, we offer processing, sausage making, and smoking services for these animals as well. Please contact us for more details on all of our wild game processing services and pricing.